I always imagined a perfect HTPC case, but I am still unable to find one. My ideal case will have:
- a full sized ATX motherboard
- 2 – 120mm side intake fans
- 2 – 120mm side exhaust fans
- 3 – 5.25 external drive bays. Using a converter a 5.25 can be converted to a 3.5 inch drive bay.
- a 120mm bottom intake with side exhaust power supply.
For this case to work, a fanless video card will have to be put in the first slot right in front of one of the 120mm intake fans.
The case may be larger or smaller than I envision, but I am basically looking for a HTPC case that can accommodate four 120mm side fans. I am still on the hunt for one.